Sunday, January 11, 2009

Anniversary

Today is our sixth anniversary. We're gonna go crazy tonight with some Martinellis (Thanks mom!). We googled the "traditional" gift for the sixth anniversary and it is candy or iron (Huh?). Anyway, I found this video about what NOT to give for an anniversary and the whole thing is HiLAriOus!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! Oh my goodness!!! Cody & watched that together & I about died laughing! Tooo funny! I want to watch more. They should make it into a real movie.

Brenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenna said...

CODY & I!!!

Gee-WIZZZ! I made one little typing error & I can't freak'n get it right till the 4th try!

Aubrey said...

It's even funnier when you watch it the second time and here what the recording over the PA system is saying Ü

Aubrey said...

HEAR! Gee-wiz now you got me going Ü.

Richard and Joleen said...

Good one Happy Anniversary kids.
We are a day late with Callies Birthday and your anniversary. Way to go!!!!

Kara said...

First, Happy Anniversary!
Second, I think Brad just copied and pasted my blog into a word document and then just printed it off on our computer. (he did say he edited some of the pictures off the posts so it wasn't too long). He then put them in sheet protectors and then into a nice 3 ring binder. I heard blurb isn't working with blogger anymore. But my friend found something else called www.blog2print.com if you want something a little nicer.

Mama J said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! YAY!!! I would say go MAKE SOME BABIES but... You're already PREGO! Then... Go have yourself a HEART ATTACK!!!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Jim & I thought that was pretty funny too!!!

Happy Anniversary!!

Justina Selim said...

Happy Ann!! I would definitely get him some iron!

Miken Harding said...

Love that video....so funny! Hope you guys had a great 6 year anniversary! I'm glad you have been able to put up with each other that long! Hope your feeling good!

hdawgy said...

Happy Anni Aubs! I can't believe it's been 6 years! Clifford and I are comin up on 5 in April! Holy Moly! The video is hilarious! So what did you get for your anni?