Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nathan Humor, Part II

I'll be at Girl's Camp all week and the house is turning into a Man Pad for Nathan and Deacon to party while I'm gone. In that spirit, I thought I'd make this a Bachelor Blog for a few days. Remember the de-motivational posters from Nathan's motorcycle chat room? {Ha, I still go back to that post when I need a good laugh}. Anyway, in a new thread, his fellow VFR enthusiasts were posting pictures of squids---->riders who don't wear helmets and/or full body riding gear.

It started with some grainy cell phone pictures:

Speaking of cell phones....this guy is talking on one while riding! Good thing the back of his bike is protected by his helmet.

Road rash will remove all that loose hanging skin:

Has anyone seen this movie starring Vanilla Ice?

Who says you can't bring groceries home on a motorcycle?

Squid on a bike.....get it? Ü

The cutest squid you'll ever see:

At least she's wearing a helmet. Kinda....

This is what a real man wears (plus helmet/gloves):

9 comments:

Jami said...

Okay, these posts are HILARIOUS!!!! The people with the shopping cart??? Uh, yah, they'd better be sure it's not one of those carts with the jacked up wheel that goes it's own way all of the sudden. The chic would totally flip off the bike! Genius rider.

And the chic with the HELMET!!! HA HA. That seriously can't feel right having it on upside down/backwards. Maybe it was her first time???

hdawgy said...

haha That is Hilarious! Love the shopping cart idea! Little Deac is so cute chillin on the motorcycle! I bet the boys will have so much fun while mommy is gone for a few days!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

have fun at girl's camp! I will have the reunion post up by then. Those pics are hilarious! I have to admit--i didn't understand what was wrong in the pic of the girl with the helmet--even with it circled! Thanks to your commenter for figuring it out for me. I take it I'd be just like her if I ever got on a motorcycle again! =)

Richard and Joleen said...

I love Deacon's pic the best. Have fun at camp.

Justina Selim said...

I love the groceries with the bike! Haha! Taylor just sent me these vidoes and I think you would like them. I am going to forward them to you!

Miken Harding said...

Good luck at camp. Have fun!!! Nate don't burn the house down!

Gates & Tausha said...

i love it...people are hilarious!! (and a little stupid) ahah...happy campin!!

Brandi said...

Deacon looks friggin' adorable on that thing!

Paige said...

Haha it took me a couple tries to figure out why that girl's helmet was on wrong too...