Friday, July 25, 2008

Where We Went While the Sitter Snooped Ü

The Location:
A forest in the middle of town where they perform outdoor theater.


The Scene:
A small town in Iowa where "The Music Man" arrives.


The Audience:
A snuggly couple on a blanket in the third row.


The Cast:
I don't know their names.


The Best Song:

Which will be in your head the rest of the day.

13 comments:

Mama J said...

Okay... Great about the WONDERFUL outside show but WHAT THE FREAKIN HECK... Do my eye's diseve ME? Or do i NOT see a Pregnancy Widget on the side of your PAGE AUBREY!!! You better NOT be kidding... It kinda looks like a male part floating in your uterus! I mean right now, soon it will look like a baby!!! YAY for you if you ARE!!!

Aubrey said...

Jana, I don't know what you are talking about. Frankly, you're scaring me.


Ü

Mama J said...

YOU TERD! You know exactly what i am talking about!!!

Gates & Tausha said...

how FUN!!! an OUTDOOR friendly neighborhood theatre...LOVE it...totally worth the snooping of the sitter. :) And what is jana talking about?! TELL!

hdawgy said...

Looks like a fun little date you guys had! Ok I don't see a pregnancy widget on the side of your page! What is Jana smokin? Is she joking? I'm confused! Also I promise I did not pee in the pool while we were swimming at that place Aubs! I hardly ever do unless there is no way I can make it to the bathroom! haha I promise!

Miken Harding said...

I like the title of the blog the best! looks like a blast!

Mama J said...

I'm not SMOKIN ANYTHING!!! Aubrey just had a little thing on her page and when i came back... What do ya know.. It was gone! Why do i feel like all of you are playing a joke on me?!?!

Aubrey said...

Jana,

If you don't get help at Charter, please: get help somewhere. Ü

hdawgy said...

Dude Aubrey I was freakin out the entire time we were at the waterfall because he had the stuffed buffalo in his hand saying "fuffalo swim" and we had just bought it for him right before we got to the waterfall to keep him busy in the car so I know he was thinking he wanted to throw it overboard! I just kept telling him don't you dare or you will go to time out and luckily he didn't! He found that rock to climb instead so that was good! haha

Justina Selim said...

What a fun date! Are you prego!?

Jami said...

What a CUTE date, Aubrey!!! You and I are on the same page with what we like date wise! LOVE IT!

And speaking of pages (he he), I loved The Host! It took me a couple chapters to figure out what the heck was going on (the different worlds explainations flew right over my head HA HA), but after that, totally hooked! I thought the end was just a little cheesey (I thought the same thing about the end of the 7th book in the Harry Potter series), but I hope she writes another book in the series so I can see where the next chapter goes. What did you think?

And if you could pick your world, what would it be? I'm thinking Dolphin, but Flowers seem nice too. I think my name would be "Willy Jumps Over the Water" or something like that.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

That looks like sooo much fun! I love stuff like that--definitely worth the risk of a nosy sitter =). Oh, and are you announcing something via your blog like Paige announced something via the family directory? =)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

by the way--you've read A LOT of books this year...i feel like an intellectual midget compared to you! =)