Weston is the baby of the family and I can't believe he is now 17!
I tried to snag pictures from his MySpace account, but I'll have to resort to using the ones in my possession.
Colton, Aubrey, Weston March 1997
When Weston was in preschool he was voted "Mr. Hollywood" and "Mr. Handsome" by the staff. All the girls loved him (they still do!). He even got asked to Centennial High School's Homecoming Dance-----when he was still in elementary school at Oasis!
I don't know what kind of loser pays an 8 year-old to be her Homecoming date
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I heard it only cost ten bucks and dinner at The Olive Garden before the dance.
Needless to say, all the other girls kept cutting in to dance with such a handsome gentleman.
(Warning: Adult content below)
It's been just over two years since The Incident. And by "incident", I mean the time when Weston started a forest fire at Scout Camp. He was then trapped in the fire and had to be air lifted to the hospital.
He had burns on most of his body :(
In case you are wondering, he is fully healed and back to "Mr. Handsome" status:
I mention this because I think he's finished paying back the U.S. Forest Service as well as the hospital that chartered the helicopter ride, so he might actually get to keep his birthday money this year!!! Ü
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Happy Birthday Weston! (AKA Westy, Weston Worth, Westy Bear)
Labels: Birthdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! That last picture is HALARIOUS! Does he know you put that up so millions of people could see it??? HA HA!!! I cant believe he set a forest on fire! Crazy boy's!
HAHAHAHAHA That is tooo funnuy!!!!!!!
wow...how blessed to heal without a MARK!!! lookin good birthday boy. :) hahah...what a lucky homecoming date that girl had. ;) cRaZeE.
Aubster I love that post! Weston is such a cutie patutie! I can't believe he's 17 already! Love the bottom pic! And oh my gosh that pic up at the top of wes when he was a baby is so Deacon! Deacon is a true Gavin baby for sure! Are you in AZ right now?
Aubrey Mae!!! You're site has taken a sudden X-rated TURN!!! Well, I guess it isn't SUDDENLY...first Nathan's bathtub pic, then the Goodwill shopper in the leotard...now the exploitations of my baby brother!!?? I bet Weston loves it tho. =) you are too funny!
I got him to be my escort for Miss KHS in 1996 in exchange for a pair pool floaties (the little armband ones). I guess his price went up. : )
When I was in high school, all the kids that worked in the preschool were always coming up to me to say how cute my little brother was. People fought over who got to be assigned to him each day.
Also, the photography class used the preschool class as photo subjects. Since there weren't enough preschool children to go around, some were photographed multiple times. Of course, Weston was the subject of choice so there were more photos of him than any other kids. Maybe that's why he's still so comfortable in front of the camera. In his skivvies...
How scary that your brother was in a forest fire!!!! Not to mention he was the one that started it! I would rather break my bones than be burned so I'm feeling for him. And the fact that you can't even tell is AMAZING!
You taking your brother to Homecoming is hilarious! How awesome was that? You don't have the awkward, "Should I kiss him?" at the end of the night. So much easier. Total genius.
Thanks for all the comments! Made me SMILE!!! Couple things though...
1. Yeah i took it down, but i guess i should just put it right back up since everyone pretty much saw it already! :)
2. I can help you with your header... I like things with polka dots though, cuz i cant make flowers!
3. WHAT!?!?! You were in Flag... Stopped for gas, met my drunk brother and didnt stop and say HI! What the HECK!? Im not going to lie, i feel a slight stabbing pain in my heart right now! Yeah, there are some crazies up here, Tonight at IHOP i was with my bro. Jon and of course the whole restraunt is empty and they sit (probally drunk guys wife) right next to me... She started yelling at me in some weird Dr. Suess rhyme... HAT MAT FAT CAT! Not joking... then when she was leaving she told my daughters she was going to shoot them! She pretended to pull a pistol out of her coat, shot them, then spit at them! No lie! Fun times though!
Oh my goodness. I've never seen the last picture before!
Happy Birthday, Weston.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment