I know it sounds trite, but I really can't believe it has been a whole year since my baby was born. Here's some pictures of the past year:
First picture ever taken, his hands and feet were so white!

Later that afternoon (looking a lot more tan)

Birth Announcement

June 2007


August 2007

September 2007
October 2007


December 2007


February 2008

March 2008
April 2008

First picture ever taken, his hands and feet were so white!

Later that afternoon (looking a lot more tan)
Birth Announcement
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008



11 comments:
Happy Birthday Deacon! It is crazy how fast the time goes by. It makes me sad to think I will never have Aiden as a baby again. I guess that's why you have more, haha! I looked back on the link to when he was born and the placenta picture scared me at first, wasn't sure what I was looking at, haha! Very cool though. I never saw mine with Aiden. I will have to check it out this time, haha.
yay! Happy Birthday Deacon! It's AMAZING how fast this year has gone by!! I love how you took a pic and showed how he's grown each month! Also, nice job protecting the manhood with that white scribble. =)
Congrats! Time flies by way to stinking fast!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEACON!!! YAY!!! Now its time for your Mommy and Daddy to start workin on Number Two... leave them alone for a while so they can get down to business!
Oh My! Deacon will be playing football soon.
Happy Birthday Buddy!!! Love you
Happy Birthday Deacon! Charlie would write something but she is sorting the laundry.
CONGRATSON SERVIVING A YEAR THAT FIRST YEAR IS A DOOSY DONT LET DREW AND CHARLIE FOOL YOU, THAY ALMOST DID NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THARE FIRST YEAR I WAS SURTAIN THAT DREW WAS DEAF HE WOULD NOT LISTEN TALK CLEAN HIS ROOM NOTHING YOU WOULD YELL YELL YELL TILL I WAS RED IN THE FACE AND NOTHING HE WOULD JUST SMILE AND LOOK AT ME AND GIGGLE ROOM STILL MESSY
AS FOR LIL MISS CHARLIE IM STILL WORRIED ABOUT
(AS I SIGH AND SLIGHTLY NOD LEFT TO RIGHT) STILL HAS INABILITY TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH,I TRIED SPANGLISH BUT TO NO AVAIL SHE STILL DOES NOT UNDERSTAND SPEAKING WITH A SPANISH ACCENT.
SO I JUST DONT NO WHAT TO DO ...... WHAT WAS I BLOGGING ABOUT ...... AH YES HAPPY B-DAY DEACON...NEXT YEAR I CALL YOU TEACHER UNCLE MATT
Happy Happy Birfday, From All of Us to You, We Wish It Was Our Birfday, SO WE COULD PARTY TOO HAY!!
man they grow FAST!!! nutso nutso...once he turned like 4 months his face looks the same as it is now! (i know my sentence structure was weird...but sentence structure THIS!) happy bday d-dawg! (tell him that, he'll know it was me)
Happy Birthday Deac! We love you...Love the Bennett Bunch
Love the recap month by month. He is such a cutie. So precious!
Post a Comment