Just a few of the reasons why we love Miken:
-She has an energetic attitude-
-She is an awesome piano player-
-She has an energetic attitude-
-She is an awesome piano player-
-She has a strong testimony of Jesus Christ-
-She's a great sister, daughter, aunt, friend, and mom!-
-She's a great sister, daughter, aunt, friend, and mom!-
And the number one reason why I love Miken?
I'll never forget the day she said,
"Hey, my brother just got off his mission....wanna date him?"
I'll never forget the day she said,
"Hey, my brother just got off his mission....wanna date him?"




5 comments:
Aren't you so nice! Thanks...I'm glad I could hook you two lovers up!!! Wish you were coming still...but we'll party in July!
Oh, that's so cute. Happy Birthday Miken! She sure did a GREAT thing in matching you two together. I can't imagine either of you with anyone else--a perfect match!
What wonderful kids we have.
Thanks for the memories. Love you,
Grumpy old man Keep up the good work on the blogs.
ah so SHE'S the hooker-upper!!! Good pair did she MAKE!!! :) happy birthday from me to her. :) deepest love. haha
She sure did a good job with the hook-up. You two are so great together!
Post a Comment