Friday, September 1, 2006

The Aquarium

I won some tickets to the local Aquarium on the radio. Actually, I didn't even really win, but they gave me the tickets anyway. They played some song by Seal, I guessed the wrong one.
So (off air) the DJ told me the correct song to say. I repeated it, and that's the answer they played on air. So it sounded like I won.
The real aquarium is still being built, so the one we saw was a makeshift aquarium in a converted store in a strip mall. It was actually pretty impressive for the venue. This is the only picture we took, and my eyes were closed :(
My favorite part was petting the stingrays. They were so soft and silky. I actually liked the gift shop too, but I didn't buy anything. I was tempted by the lobster paraphernalia though.

No comments: