Nathan is heading back to school this month. He is starting his new Rad Tech program at Weber. It's two years long and I wanted him to have a fun start. So I made him a candy letter/poster. I've been keeping this poster board for several months (and through a move) to do this. Nathan kept trying to throw it away, but now he's glad he didn't!
I know you 'snickered' at me for keeping this poster paper, but I was planning something 'extra' special for it Ü Well, school is just around the corner, time to 'crunch' for tests & quizzes. Don't become a 'nerd' though or else you'll end up a 'butterfinger' in bed and we'll miss our 'baby'(ruth) makin' deadline. Love, Aubs
P.S. I am 'nuts' about you!!
P.S. I am 'nuts' about you!!



1 comment:
Thanks for all these old post, it brings back such good memories. Oh, have I told you lately how wonderful you are. I love you Aubs.
Post a Comment