Today is Hump Day--the half way mark in our pregnancy.
This picture reminded me of an embarrassing story: The dress pants I'm wearing in it aren't maternity, but they are a couple sizes too big. That makes them tight across the belly, but very loose everywhere else. When I sit down at work I usually unbutton them for some breathing room. Well, today I forgot they were unbuttoned & stood up to leave. Let's just say my silky underwear caused my pants to slip quickly off my hips and down towards my knees. Thank goodness the shirt was pretty long and nobody seemed to noticed (or they were nice enough to pretend not to notice). Amazingly enough, I don't think this story beats out my embarrassing moment from yesterday. But I'm not strong enough to share that one yet. Ü
Now a little story about Nathan. I came down the stairs yesterday at the *exact* moment that a flash of light went off in the living room. He is sitting on the couch in the corniest pose I've ever seen while taking pictures of himself with the self-timer and tripod. The pose just seems goofy to me because he never crosses his legs over like that and he definitely doesn't sit so erect and proper. He swore that he was just trying out the tripod, but I teased that he was really taking a picture for his profile on ldssingles.com Ü
Now a little story about Nathan. I came down the stairs yesterday at the *exact* moment that a flash of light went off in the living room. He is sitting on the couch in the corniest pose I've ever seen while taking pictures of himself with the self-timer and tripod. The pose just seems goofy to me because he never crosses his legs over like that and he definitely doesn't sit so erect and proper. He swore that he was just trying out the tripod, but I teased that he was really taking a picture for his profile on ldssingles.com Ü




10 comments:
hahahahaha i'm just laughing. laughing at it all! =) LOVE the camel comparison pics--too funny. Also, I didn't know you had a horizontal door at your house =)
Nathan's self-portrait is quite good...and too funny as well!
NOW POST AWAY ON YOUR story from yesterday......or just call me =)
I LOVE that your pants fell down! Yes... I like to laugh at others when the get hurt or humiliated... Im sick like that! You sure Nathan isnt posing for his FLDS profile pic? I heard Utah does strange things to people! :)
P.s. You look HOT!!! Love the bump! What's going to be her name??
happy hump day! (so many meanings). ahha...your baby looks GREAT! :) i LOVE your pants falling off story...awaiting your growing strength for the "other" story.
and about nate's pic: boys are funny.
Your belly is so cute! I am laughing so hard right now that your pants fell down! THat is Hilarious! I wanna hear the other story if it's even more embarrassing! Come on Aubs...since when you you get embarrassed?
Love Nathan's pose! What is the baby's name?
P.S. HAPPY HUMP DAY!
Fun post! you are so creative! Love the pose Nate. Your a sexy beast!
So glad you didn't have to pick the pants up from the floor. Bump looks great.
HAha, you always make me laugh. I love the camel pic, haha. I can't believe your pants fell down! I would die!
Loved the comparison to the camel bumps...you are much cuter than a camel though. Also loved the story...can't wait to hear the other one. Can't be worse than my firefighter story...so spill it!
Nate looks VERY nice! Be good to him; don't want him posting anywhere.
Happy Hump Day! and beyond...
Post a Comment