Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rx

Last week, I had a couple of really bad headaches. My monthly OB visit was the next day so I asked my doctor what I could take for them. When I came home from the appointment I told Nathan (in my most serious voice) that the doctor was so worried about these muscle-tension headaches she wrote me a prescription that should be filled ASAP. He was looking very worried until he read the scrip:

Ü

13 comments:

hdawgy said...

haha That's Hilarious! He better obey the Dr's orders!

Miken Harding said...

Nice one! Hold him to it!

Justina Selim said...

Haha! Can I have one of those too?

Mama J said...

That is.... AWESOME!! I'm going to ask my dr. for one!

Jami said...

Aubrey, you are SERIOUSLY one of the funniest and most creative people EVER!!! Love it! :0)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh that is too funny!! I love it! Did you ask her to fill it out?......or did you just swipe a prescription paper & do it yourself?

I hope she was in on it...otherwise FUNNy=FElOnY =(

haha j/k you crack me up!!!

Nichole Christensen said...

Who's your doctor?! I need a doctor that will write me a prescription like that! :)

Paige said...

Haha genius!

Richard and Joleen said...

I love your Dr. Way to go.

Nilda Noel said...

What a great doctor!

Brandi said...

In case you didn't see Chris's comment on my "Dragon Tales" post, he answered your question about ONE of the authors. :) Orr, the other is Green. Remember them?

Carca said...

STILL WAITING FOR EMBARRASSING STORY POST!!

Mom Gavin said...

Bet your Dr loves your sense of humor too. I sure Do!!!
You give the BEST messages, but I guess it just wouldn't be the same...