Nathan's parents had some quick business in town, so they stayed with us overnight. Perfect timing for us to put Deacon in bed and sneak out and see Twilight the day after it opened. I've been going to bed at 8pm lately, so even though it started at 9pm, I felt like we were at the midnight showing Ü. All the midnight showings here sold out so quickly, theaters opened another showing at 2:30 am! On a school night!
Because it was such a low budget film and Summit is still a young production company, I didn't have high expectations. Plus I realize that almost any book is better than it's movie counterpart. Therefore, I was not disappointed. Surprisingly, there were a lot of men in theatre (accompanying their wives and girlfriends). Nathan seemed to be interested and even asked me a few questions. But said he won't be reading the book anytime soon Ü.



4 comments:
Merry EARLY Christmas to ME!!! I thought you got rid of your blog... I was seriously in a dark place there for some time!
Im glad you liked the movie too! Have you read the books?!?! Seriously... Brenna's tree is the COOLEST thing ive ever seen!
Nate is a TRUE man to be willing to go to that movie with you. I'm excited to see it one of these days.
Aww that is so nice of Nate to go with you! Cody cringes everytime he even hears the word Twilight! He is such a hater...& I think I am better than most wives in that I am not talking about dreamy Edward all the time but somehow he still hates it?!? Mostly because he didn't get dinner that week I read them, that could be why, not sure! lol
my gosh i feel like i haven't seen your blog in YEARS or something! i totally loved twilight---and it DID inspire me to read the books---i'm in the middle of new moon---it's definitely a love of mine. def. :)
Post a Comment