The Ring Around the Rosie picture is the only one I took over Thanksgiving. I wish I would have taken pictures of the delicious meal Nathan made: Oven-Roasted Rib Roast, *Real Mashed Potatoes* and Gravy, Sweet Potato Casserole with a Carmelized Pecan topping, Stuffing, Rolls, and Pumpkin Pie. I could only eat one thing on the list (can you guess which one?), but it smelled great and leftovers didn't last long Ü.
We didn't get a chance to go around and say what we are thankful for before we ate. But if we did, it would have gone something like this:
Nathan: My Loving Family
Deacon: "Baa" and "Lees" (bath and leaves)
Aubrey: Phenergan/Premethazine and a 24-hour Pharmacy
The day after Thanksgiving, I received what I jokingly refer to as "Booty Call" visits from my sisters, Monica and Chanda. Both of their husbands have family here. But since they're "technically" here to visit their in-laws, they can only sneak away and see me during down time. So I have to be ready at the drop of a hat if they are able to visit (which isn't hard since I've been stuck to the couch). I'll have to steal some pictures of their visit when they post. Deacon had fun with so many cousins!



7 comments:
I take it your not feeling too hot??? We're you sick with Deacon? How is everything going?
I was so happy to get to see you. You are so great to accomodate a booty call at the drop of a hat--you're too funny!
I hope you start feeling better soon....if not in at least 6 months?! =)
You love booty calls...don't lie! lol I can't wait till you come down & give me one! I miss you! And my Jacket. lol :)
k what? bootie call sickness? do tell...hope you feel betta!
The meal sounded wonderful. Hope the meds are helping a little.
No fun be down. Keep going you are getting closer to the end.
Glad to see your blogging again. We missed you. Hope those meds are helping I hear they are great. Plus I absloutely love that the blog you shared with the fam, Being Frugal is Fabulous.
She is alive...and still funny as ever!
Post a Comment