Sunday, October 12, 2008

Three Weeks Early...

We usually don't get snow until Halloween. Darn that global warming.


Very sad that I won't let him go outside : (

11 comments:

Cha said...

Awwww... poor guy! He just wants to enjoy nature on this beautiful Sabbath morning...

Gates & Tausha said...

oh my GOSH---its just COLD EVERYWHERE!!!! it's cold HERE aubrey i swear...not SNOWING so i GUESS that's a LITTLE colder (hah)...but WOW!!! global colding.

Mama J said...

GOOOooooOOoo!!! Its SO cold here too we got snow on the mountain but.. Not snowing down at my house, soon enough though!!!

Brandi said...

Poor boy. I feel bad for him, but I love getting pictures during the tantrums too. You may have noticed that on my blog. Haha.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

yeah i heard about the snow up there. Jim's parents got a foot in their yard! Poor Deacon, the boy just wants to play! =)

Brenna said...

Awww let him play let him play!!! Bundle him up like on "The Christmas Story.":) He is so cute!

Paige said...

Good call not letting him outside--otherwise he'll be crying that hard & be soaking wet when he realizes that snow is ALWAYS colder than you think it's going to be!

Justina Selim said...

IT only snowed for like 5mins here! i don't envy you!

Miken Harding said...

So pretty!!! Love the past post too-my bro is one silly dude! You guys are perfect for each other! I'm glad I set you up.

hdawgy said...

What kind of mom are you not letting him go outside to play? haha I don't blame you! When it's dead winter with snow everywhere I take Corban out to play maybe once a month! haha

Mom Gavin said...

Save some snow for me. Can't wait to see you.