Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tats so sweet

Scary! I was giving Deacon a bath before bed and I saw this wicked melanoma-hematoma-carcinoma, mole-looking-thing growing on his arm. It seemed to have developed overnight.

Upon closer inspection,
it appears to be a {hairy} heart that says 'Mom'.
Tattoos. What a wonderful father/son bonding experience.


Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go check every inch of N8's bod to see if he got a matching one Ü



13 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

TMI!!! =) hahaha you always make me laugh. That's so cute that he put a secret tattoo on Deacon. =)

Brandi said...

That's so cute! I showed this to Jess and because of your reaction he thinks your hubby has the right idea! :)

Jami said...

I just hope Nathan's tatoo doesn't say "Mom" on it... That wouldn't be so hot. Now YOUR name.... HA HA.

hdawgy said...

Gotta love the tattoos! Corban likes to put them on too! haha It totally bugs me how they only have one of each letter of the alphabet in those fridge packs! I can't believe Deacon can already spell Breast! He is so smart!

Gates & Tausha said...

haha...you crack me UP...that is SO funny...totally cute too...any luck finding one on nate!?! :) so...i TOTALLY knew you'd find that last capitalized word...it was a TRAP just for you. :) jk...but i did see it, and figured no one would notice...except you..ahhaha....so funny..

Paige said...

AUBREY MAE!

Carca said...

so sweet! :)

Brenna said...

How cute! I want to tat cody now while he is sleeping. lol We shall see if I can get hugs as a result!

Anonymous said...

lol you are such a dork i bet there is not a d boring moment in your guys house.. lol.. he is gettting so big.. and he is turning into a heart breaker.. wow.. love and miss you guys.. have a good day.. k.. oxox

Gates & Tausha said...

since there's no link to comment on your new post, i shall comment here...LOVIN the sign at work...the 2nd one...WAS HILARIOUS!!! did YOU make that sign and act like "someone" else did? i can see you doing that...and you TOTALLY take your camera to work...heck i take mine to church! jk...i really dont. but everywhere else! :)

Jami said...

Aubrey, I'm really glad you did take your camera to work.... This ONE time. Seeing the actual signs really makes it for me. HILARIOUS!

And I'm sure Mr/Mrs. tin foil feels like a real genius now with the signs everywhere.... Since now everybody's going to be trying to figure out who jacked the microwave. You should make a sign or shout next to the microwaves "It was ME".... Kind of like you were the one that farted, but that you blew up the microwave... Yah, you're welcome for the clarification. ;0)

Justina Selim said...

That sign is hilarious! I love the tat too!

Brenna said...

What the heck! You don't allow comments on your last post! that is messed up! It is not a popularity contest missy ...it is so people can ralate, laugh, agree, etc. Fix it I say!