I have incompetent tear ducts. Or incontinent tear ducts, however you want to word it. Basically, I can't control the tears that come out of my eyes.
I cry when I'm happy. I cry when I'm sad. I always "nervous-cry" when I speak in public (usually this happens when I'm giving a talk or a prayer at church and I try to blame it on the Spirit). I cry for strangers, family, friends, and commercials.
When this commercial first aired a couple of years ago, I teared up every time I saw it. Nathan would give me a hug and I told him I was only bawling because I was pregnant and hormonal. Right now, I am neither of those things and I only made it to 0:26 seconds before starting to sniff.
Who knew I was so emotional about credit?
Friday, August 22, 2008
I Cry For Credit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Wow--and you're even a Wells Fargo girl! =) hahaha--this made me laugh so hard that Jim wanted to know what I was laughing about, and all I could say was, "Aubrey. Aubrey. She always makes me laugh!" Sorry to find such humor in your pain! =) I do love that commercial & song though--so sweet!
Well, i think your crying because you know that you are betraying Wells fargo by getting so emotionally involved with Chase! Dont worry, I wont tell Kelly Burris! :) Im however pleased to admit that i made it to 1:02 without a tear. You just have a soft heart, you take after your momma! I remember once she was dancing in the kitchen and Brenna said something about her dancing and she left the room to cry. It was so sad!!! I like that you are an emotional girl!
oh dear. I never saw this on T.V. but almost made me cry too. Don't feel bad.
Well, this one didn't quite get me, but don't worry, lots of weird stuff does. You're not the only sensitive one. (You might remember from 9th grade basketball?) Haha. SO embarrassing.
Oh, it's not exactly a STORY, just that I got all upset one practice when I couldn't get some play down, and started bawling, and from then on any time I screwed up anything, in practice OR games, the waterworks would start! Such a loser! :)
Well good, I'm glad you don't remember what a wuss I was! :) Haha! Yeah, saying "us" makes it sound even more important for him to update the blog. He says he's on it.
I think it was the song that got you, Aubrey! They like to suck you in with a good tune to get the emotions going! I think if you watch it on mute you'll make it thru. Advertisers are ruthless! HA HA.
Can't say that I tired up but I do love the song. Maybe you could get surgery for your over producing tear ducts.
hahah....you are SO funny...i thought my ducts were bad!! :) but I have to admit once the putting the kid in bed part came I had water arriving to the eye. :) gosh was it just out of CONTROL when you were preg or what? I'm nervous about that...:)
You are to funny Aubrey. My tearducts are over bearing and this did not touch mine. You need help! I know good councilor in Utah. love you.
ok all i can say is welcome to the family.. i cry all the time.. mom does.. miken does.. ya we are the 3 bigest babies.. so maybe you can be the 4th one.. so ya.. i think its the song.. lol.. love and miss ya..
Ha Ha that is just the stockbroker in you...crying as you imagine what investments that young family could have made instead charging Dishneyland onto a credit card:)
Ha! That is awesome! I did get a little emotional as well but was able to pull myself together! I think Jana's right..its the nita in us! I nita cry...
I totally remember seeing that on TV and crying!!!! you are not alone in your emotional-ness :)
I cry like that too! Taylor just laughs at me. I will cry and then laugh because I'm crying and I guess it is pretty funny!
Camping was actually way easy with her. She is still in that sleepy stage, and she really is just such a good baby so it was fun. She sleeps really well too. She woke up once to nurse and it was a little annoying to not have a rocking chair to nurse, but it was still fun!
Post a Comment