Well, it's official. The Hunt Hotel is a One-Trick-Pony.
We had some more visitors this week and I'm sure you can guess what fun activities we did Ü
In fact, I'm starting to feel like this guy:
In this movie....
...where every day keeps repeating itself Ü.
Actually, we've had tons of fun with all our guests and don't mind repeating any adventures!
Actually, we've had tons of fun with all our guests and don't mind repeating any adventures!
(Ha.Ha. I wrote that twice on purpose so you can relate to the deja vu).
On Tuesday, the Hardings flew in from Texas. Miken (Nate's sis), Phil, and their baby girl Boston. Phil is in the Air Force and stationed near San Antonio, so we're happy to see them any chance we get!
While they were here, we went on the 3 mile walk behind Lagoon....two times! Nathan was able to come with us the second day which was great because he's never been. Also, the ducks were awake this time so we could feed them.
It took awhile to get Deacon to stop eating the bread himself and to actually feed the ducks.
Then we all went to the pool. I think we should have bought a season pass Ü
(Nathan, Deac, Miken, Boston)
On Wednesday night, Nathan's Aunt Collette joined up with us for a BBQ. She brought her daughters Lindsey and Sidney, as well as Lindsey's "special friend" Arturo. We had too much fun to even think about taking pictures! Great food and great company.
Being in the military, Phil keeps his head shaved pretty close. He even brought his clippers on vacation! So we used the clippers to give Nathan a mullet:
Business in the front:
Party in the back:
Thursday, July 10, 2008
One Trick Pony
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
haha--Nathan is SUCH a good sport to allow mullet photos! =) too funny! I was going to tell you "psstt....you repeated that line twice on your blog" until i saw it was on purpose. You are too funny, and it looks like the word aobut the Hunt Hotel is really spreading....you're getting visitors from all over! =)
I'm jealous the ducks were out so you could actually feed them when you went this time! I think they were scared of us! I don't know why because Corban even gave them Lightening McQueen to play with too! haha Deacster feeding the ducks is so cute! Love the mullet party hair! Once again the Hotel Hunt is the Bomb! Glad you got to serve more guests! Keep it up!
hahahahaha
hahahah nice mullet!
That is a nice mullet! Haha! Love it!
Dad couldn't figure out who that handsome dude was in the first pic.
Way to go! I'd love to run my fingers on the buzz dooooo. Book us in the "Hunt Hotel" Oct 3.
Later!!!!!Hugs to all.
Big fan of the Mullet. Never goes out of style.
oh...my...nasty. :) hahahah...the MULLET!!! took me a sec to recognize nathan in those pics! and the LAGOON walk...i'm hearing so much about it...i must do this WALK!!! sounds like the advertising for the hunt house is working!! :) looked like fun! gates is calling...
LOVE THE HAIR.. WELL ILL BE IN HAWAII FOR TWO WEEKS.. SO ILL TALK TO YA PEOPLE LATER.. HA HA YOUR JEALOUS I KNOW.. LOL..
Holy-SWEET-Mullet! Gooh! That is too funny...but every boy should have one at least once! :) Deac looked so cutein that pic with his cousin. AWWWWWWWW! & I love that he kept eating the bread instead of giving it to the ducks! What a cutie!
Post a Comment