I had a banana in the diaper bag for Deacon, but it was making my car smell sickly sweet. So I took it out, set it on Nathan's motorcycle seat for a minute, and then forgot about it.
Until I went to get in my car the next day and someone had put it on my roof.
Until I went to get in my car the next day and someone had put it on my roof.
So I put it back on his bike.
Then it appeared on my trunk.
By now, it was getting pretty nasty and bloated from the heat....
....so it's a good thing his bike was parked in the shade of the garage when I put it back on the seat. Ü
Finally Nathan put it in the garbage (which has been within 3 feet of our vehicles this whole time).
I guess I won this round of "Banana Tag."



10 comments:
HA HA. This was so cute, Aubrey! It's really the little things that make life so fun sometimes. A little banana tag flirting can be so hot... For the banana anyway. HA HA :0P
LOL I laughed so hard when I read this! That is the coolest....I mean hottest game I have ever heard of! You crack me up!
You guys are crazy! But cool-see you soon!
Haha, that's hilarious! Looks yummy too!
Me and Dan like to play Banana Tag but... we play a little differently! ;)
These pictures are proof as to why I don't like bananas.
I just saw your comments on my blog. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Brad didn't want me to post about my gifts, but I'll tell you...I got some nice earrings, a new fossil watch, and a brand new camera. I really needed a new camera so I was so happy!
'82 WAS a good year :)
oh Jana!
And way to not give in haha
oh my gosh!!! i am totally laughing out loud this cracked me up so much. you guys are tooo funny, and tooo cute! I love it! round one to Aubrey--you'd better 'bring it' Nathan! =)
Haha, that's one nasty banana. Oh, and Skifter is my nickname for my cousin (Chris Casson). I couldn't say his name when we were REALLY little, and that's how it came out. So everyone started calling him that.
you guys are hilarious!!! HILARIOUS! i love it...i thought of you when i saw our browning banana yesterday...i almost drove up to put it on your car! :)
Post a Comment