(If you came here from the peer pressure link on Monica's blog, then scroll to the bottom of this post.)
On Saturday we had a huge yard sale with five other families in our cul-de-sac. I was exhausted afterwards, but glad to get rid of some junk.
That afternoon, Nathan called up another student from the hospital (the one he went on a date with) and they went for a motorcycle ride on this very winding, dangerous road!!!!
On Sunday, Deac helped make breakfast in bed for Dad. Waffles with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Then we gave him the card/photo album that we worked on this week:
I'm Gonna LEVEL with you.....
You're the best Dad I ever SAW!
No one else can MEASURE up.....
.....you can AXE anyone!
Sure you're a NUT sometimes.....
....but that just makes us love you all the MOWER!
You've got "#1 Dad" NAILED down.
You're TOOLY the best.



15 comments:
I LOVE his card! And Deacon looks so cute squeezing into his infant seat! (since I seem to be able to comment now, I decided I'd try it once in a while)
you are like the cutest sis en law i have lol.. that is such a cute thing you did for him.. wish my mind would think like that lol.. well love you guys.. tell nate and deacon hi for me..
You are too cute Aubrey. Nate is lucky to have you.
haha--glad to see you finally got it posted! Love the pic of Deacon trying to hold onto his 'babyhood' at the yard sale. Super cute idea with the pictures/tools & captions. You are too cute.
Come on, Aubrey, Deacon can still totally fit in his car seat. Just because you can no longer buckle him in it doesn't mean it's too small... Geez..... HA HA.
And your card turned out SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! The one with you in the store with the saw on your face was totally hot, not awkward at all. It looked like you'd been doing it for years. (HA HA HA. I can't type that without laughing) But I have to ask, aren't you forgetting to post the last page???? ;0)
You are so creative! Cute card! I love that it was only "mildly" awkward for you to pose with tools and take your pic, haha, you crack me up!
Love the card and pics! You are creative! Where did you come up with that idea? That makes me so excited that you finally called in sick! See now that you've done it once it's addicting so you're gonna want to keep doing it! haha Hope you made a lot of moola at your garage sale!
haha that is way cute! I love Deac's expression in "I'm gonna level with you..."
I am VERY excited to see y'all in EXACTLY one week!!! :)
wow!!!!!!!!!
Nice-pretty thoughtful. Phil just got Joe's Crabshack and a game of scrable-but i didn't realize it was the spanish version:)
Nice-pretty thoughtful. Phil just got Joe's Crabshack and a game of scrable-but i didn't realize it was the spanish version:)
TURNED out AWE-SOME!!! or awl-some....
why are you selling that carseat...I thought you were going to recover it!!!!!!!!!
Oh i just want to pinch his cheeks! He is so cute! I love the creative card too!
NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! lol now I am back what happened to you? jk
So I just dropped Paige off at the airport at 5AM! Because she said she wanted as much time with you as she could have! PHA! I Wanted to go tooo! Now I am a jell'n McMellon
Post a Comment