Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kid Quotes....Uh, I mean Nathanisms

My sister Monica* has these "Kid Quotes" on her sidebar where she keeps track of all the hilarious things her children say.

Now, because Deacon can only say three words, there's not much to document (but thank you for asking---his words are "uh-oh," "ball," and "dada").

However, his father says the darnedest things. So I think I'll start keeping track of "Husband Quotes" on the side bar right over here

<------------------------------
(It's under our family picture).

I shall call these profound thoughts "Nathanisms." Ü


*P.S. I don't have a crush on Monica or anything, but I do mention her a lot because she is so bloggerific. So if you don't already have access to her blog, you should tell me. If not for the kid quotes, then do it for cute pictures of her "numerous" sets of twins.

12 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

HA HA HA!!! I was seriously laughing out loud at the Nathanisms! Hilarious! You may have inspired me to give Jim his own separate section!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

p.s. i fear your readers would be sadly disappointed after talking up my blog so much!

Aubrey said...

Nonsense Monica! You are the bliggity-bomb! Even more bomb-tastic than Hiroshima!

Aubrey said...

Actually that last part sounded a little too blase and nonchalant about the whole "killing lots of people with a nuclear bomb." Scratch the comment about Hiroshima.

Gates & Tausha said...

nathan is one witty chap! and go hiroshima! hahaha...jk...FUN idea with the nathanisms...i'm lovin it (sing like the commercial). y no tengo access a monica's blogo...necessito por favor?! gracias.

hdawgy said...

Love the Nathan quotes! I love your Jazz jersey too! haha Good idea though since you don't have one yourself! I'm so mad the Suns lost in the first round! Every time I look at your blog you have like a million new posts and I always have to catch up on yours! I love it though! You are one heck of a blogger! Hey this is way in advance but are you gonna be in town for the 4th of July? We are coming down and would love to stay at your house and we can do something fun for the 4th! We are coming on the 3rd for a doc appt for Corban so we figured Salt Lake is way funner to celebrate the 4th than Rexburg! Ya know what I mean!

hdawgy said...

Love the Nathan quotes! I love your Jazz jersey too! haha Good idea though since you don't have one yourself! I'm so mad the Suns lost in the first round! Every time I look at your blog you have like a million new posts and I always have to catch up on yours! I love it though! You are one heck of a blogger! Hey this is way in advance but are you gonna be in town for the 4th of July? We are coming down and would love to stay at your house and we can do something fun for the 4th! We are coming on the 3rd for a doc appt for Corban so we figured Salt Lake is way funner to celebrate the 4th than Rexburg! Ya know what I mean!

hdawgy said...

K ya let me know! We are coming the 3rd which is Thursday morning and will be there till Saturday or Sunday so talk to the parentals! I really want to do something fun and exciting for the 4th! I will be putting some pics and stuff probably tomorrow! It's late now and I need to go to bed so not now! haha

Anonymous said...

Nathan is funny duck.
Ashley

By Callie Hunt said...

Nice work aubrey I am sure Nathan enjoys the extra attention!

Justina Selim said...

Love the new column! Made me laugh out loud! haha!

Mom Gavin said...

Nate is quite witty too. I LOOOOVE your sense of humore....makes for lots of fun at your house. Humor helps ease so many situations...I think you got yours from dad. Love your jazzy shirt & your are definitely "hot bliggity blog" er.