Wednesday, May 7, 2008

'Da Jazz

Not a big NBA fan. I didn't even know that the season was still going, I thought it ended during March. Isn't that what March Madness is anyway?!? Huh?

Anyway, I got a memo at work stating the Jazz are in the playoffs and that we could wear jeans and our Jazz Jersey's to work on game days. Well I don't own any jerseys, but I love a good dress-down day, so I borrowed a jersey from Deacon and safety-pinned it to the front of my shirt.

Even though she lives in Tucson, my awesome sister Paige tracked down a Utah Jazz jersey for Deacon before he was even born! Naturally, he looks a lot better in it than I do (gotta love his wiry little arms), so I'll have to post a picture of him in it.

8 comments:

Mama J said...

I LOVE IT!!! Hey... I would have just gone without the black undershirt. You'd look even HOTTER! Love the Nathanisims too! Dan says funny stuff all the time Like once, instead of saying "You smokin Crack?" He said..." You CRACKEN SMOKE!!" It was halarious... had to be there i guess!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

THAT'S why you have the title of 'Funniest Sister'! Hilarious (and cost effective i might add)--i bet all your co-workers got a KICK out of that one! =)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

by the way--did you crop your family pic from fall 2007 even more? I wasn't COMPLAINING about the cleavage...just mentioning it. I can be a jealous type! =)

Aubrey said...

Um...no. I didn't touch the picture. Seriously, if I knew how to photo shop pictures, then I guarantee DEcreasing my bosoms would be last on the to-do list---but thanks for noticing....and pointing it out to EVERYONE else! Ü HAHA

Gates & Tausha said...

you should pull a kangaroo gig and stick deacon IN the shirt, while it's on you...do it. :) that is SOOO funny...totally lovin the safey pin style....hahaha...(and i'm with you...sad to say...i love basky but haven't kept up with the games since like 92 w/ the suns and the bulls)...a true fan.

Miken Harding said...

Aubrey-your the funniest person I know! Great job on team spirit!

Justina Selim said...

That looks so good I think you should wear it to work even when the Jazz aren't in the playoffs!

Brenna said...

I love the Nathanisms! my Fav. is the Jimmy Dean that was sooo funny!