Well, it's official! I just got word that we are moving to.....drumroll....dat duh duh dah.....Las Vegas! Can't wait to be neighbors Matt and Ashley!
*
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
(April Fools!)
*
*
*
*
*
*
(April Fools!)
Why Vegas? Because we just finished our taxes and we owe roughly $1950 more to the State of Utah. That is in addition to the thousand bucks we already paid them! So, I decided that we need to move somewhere in Nevada, because they have no state sales tax. Either that, or we need to have another child ASAP. Which should it be?





10 comments:
I'm definitely voting for another baby! Sorry that you have to pay more--that stinks. You don't EVEN want to know how much we had to pay. I'll just tell ya, it's more than I made working as a teacher. No $600 check in the mail from the gov. either. Vegas brings you a few steps closer to us--so I'm all for it!
I definitely think a new baby is the way to go.. Just keep pushin em' out Aubs... You can handle it!
shoot girl do BOTH!!! if your lookin for the mons...baby in VEGAS! :) ahhaha....good april fools...i'm horrible at coming up with those...nobody ever believes me. :) hahah...yah no refund for US either...i think those people should share. well...maybe not...cause when I'm one of those people in the future, i'm not sharin.
Don't you already have some story involving las vegas + a baby...? I could've sworn you do...
;D
I'm glad you commented on my blog. I actually read yours all the time. I enjoy the poems you write :) Oh, and Deacon's pretty cute too.
That's the one thing I hated about moving from Vegas to Tucson....paying state taxes. I was spoiled before.
No state taxes and we got tons back this year too. Looks like you should consider moving here, so many benefits.
Well at least you can claim the little guy... I've been thinking of getting snuggles a social security number :)
You should definately have another little runt! I totally believed you for a minute that you were moving to vegas! That was a good one! Sorry you have to pay this year! Dude I am happy for taxes! We are getting alot back! I will tell you when we see you next weekend! haha I'm pretty sure we are coming down Thursday night! Don't know what time yet though! Clifford has his last finals and I have to babysit till 6:15 so I will ask him what time he is done! We might not get there till late if that's ok!
that was funny!!! have another kiddo! you are prego aren't you? well i will congratulate you now! and i can't believe you let nate get another bike!!!
I just LOVE your poems!!!! A RED bike? They say red attracts cops, so Nate better ride safely.
Post a Comment