Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Tomorrow is the 34th anniversary of the first time my parents were married (haha, little joke:) They met when they just were teenagers---who knew it was possible to find true love in little 'ol Kingman? They're great examples of working hard and supporting each other's dreams. Their love for each other spills over and there's more than enough for their children too. Thank you for being great parents! SWATS!!!

All because two people fell in love.....

1986
1989
1994

1996

1997
1998

2007

6 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Nice job Aubs! So what is the SWATS--good parenting comment? Do you consider that the trick to good parenting? =)

Justina Selim said...

I love those family pictures! It is so fun to see all the hairstyles change, haha!

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

Matt an I share an anniversary with your parents.

Miken Harding said...

Conts to them...that's a long time...somedays i don't think it will ever end!:)

Mom Gavin said...

What a nice tribute! I can't believe you were able to come up with all those pictures...and the dates even! Our family is our greatest legacy. (SWATS helps too). You guys are awesome.

Gates & Tausha said...

ah that almost jerked some tears...what a GORGEOUS family...and seeing it just reminds of the importance and power of a fam...sorry to get all serious, but THAT was COOL. :) I want 9 kids...well...7...or so...or 5 or 4. but seeing THAT makes me want 9...now that you're all raised. :) haha...SO neat...and CONGRATs to the parents!