Even though my boys are 26 years apart, you wouldn't believe how much they have in common. I was updating pictures in Deacon's baby album and all I could think was, "Like Father, Like Son" Ü
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
These are my favorite boys too.
Aubrey you are so talented. Thanks for keeping us up to date. Love you. What a good daddy Nathan.
Wow...nate she owes you big for posting your sexy body in the tub...you better watch out it will be on a bill board before you know it!!! Love the like things in common.
Soo Cute...Brig laughed so hard at rub a dub dub Nate is in the tub:)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post!!!! SOOOOO adorable all those comparisons!!! As SOON as I saw the pic in the tub I said in my mind, "Oh no she didENT!" YOU ARE STINKIN' hilarious--Jim would KILL me! Actually, I've never taken such a racy photo for fear of the perves at the photo dept. I'll always remember that Seinfeld & George's poses...etc. =)
I about pee'd myself when i saw the pic of nate in the Tub! Dan would KILL me if i did that! You are so funny! I love it! (not your hubby naked... You being funny is what i mean!)
Boys will be boys.
That is such a funny post! So cute! I love the pic of your little guy in his Daddys shirt! The bath tub pic is hilarious! The one time that Taylor took a bath was hilarious! We had just moved and we didn't have a shower curtain yet. I heard a bunch of water going everywhere and a bunch of noises and I knock on the door and ask if he is ok and he answered the door holding the shower curtain rod looking all frazzled. It was so funny! He had like slipped getting in or something.
I think this post needs some sort of award... Loved the picture of Deacon in his daddy's shirt!!
YAY another AUBREY post!!! :) ahhaha....oh aubrey you make me laugh...i 2nd the comments above that Gates would KILL me...ew not really that sounds scary but YOU KNOW the phrase. :)ahhaha....that's really cute all those dad/son pics!!! their baby pics really DO look alike!!!
Hahaha Aubrey! You really did put the bathtub pic on your blog! I still laugh everytime I see that picture! It's the funniest ever! Nate looks so proud of his bathtub! I love the post! I love that Deacon can fit into Nathan's clothes already! You crack me up like always! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Yay!
I dub this your Funniest post yet! I remember seeing the pic of Nate in the B-tub on your camera, .....but up close tells a whole different story! When we clicked on the actual pic...It revealed a little more than I think even you realized! Monica almost peed her pants while Paige, & I were gasping for air we were laughing so hard!
Ditto, Ninna! Brian said it was soft porn. :P
And, yes, he also confirmed that he would kill me if I ever posted a pic like that of him! :)
TOO FUNNY!!!
I almost peed my pants as well
Post a Comment