I love this picture of Deacon. He's doing this new thing where he likes to scream until his voice is hoarse. All you have to do make a loud "AAAHH" sound and he will mimic you. So after I styled his hair, we snapped a few shots of him screaming while looking in the mirror :)
Deacon is overdue for a haircut (he hasn't had one his whole life Ü). Nathan wants him to keep growing it. He even cites the Bible and the story of Sampson to back up his argument.



9 comments:
I love those pics! I think he looks like Kevin. I love the gap between his teeth, Aiden has the same thing. So cute! I'm all for the mullet idea! haha jk
If you cut it...do a mow hawk!!! that would rock. Someday B will get some hair. Decon should donate some when he's here.
If you cut it...do a mow hawk!!! that would rock. Someday B will get some hair. Decon should donate some when he's here.
man it's a close call between kevin and einstein...and a CUTE little boy named DEACON who has a mullet-loving father. :) aahha...oh mullet mullet...i have to say that if sampson went the mullet route the story might not have made the book...:)
Mullet time. He diffently looks like a Home Alone reinactment.
That first pic def. looks like Kevin from Home Alone. I LOVE these pictures--they are soooo cute & show so much personality! Also, I didn't know he had that many teeth! Wow!
haha Kevin for sure! He is so flippin cute! I love those pics! When does he turn 1? I think it's comin up in April huh? Crazy how time flies! I remember when I got to see him as a newborn! Oh and your mom was even still there and we got to eat her yummy food! So good! We need to come visit soon! Or should we say you guys need to make a trip up here and visit! So about that breast pump....can I seriously borrow it?
I say Kevin; Dad says Einstein; WAY cute pix! Such personality!!!
AAAAWWWW so sweet!!!!!!
Post a Comment