Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Birthday M&M

Maci & Madison (Aubrey's Sister's Daughters) turn four today!
Seems like only yesterday you were born...

And puked all over my face. Oh well, it was a good excuse to replace that orange shag carpet Ü

2 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

haha!!! I'm so glad I stopped to take this photo before helping you out! It's definitely a memory that needed to be preserved. =) Thanks for being a great aunty to them--and showing them OTHER ways a baby can eat. =)

Mom Gavin said...

Oh, what memories...
I remember seeing Carolyn Stewart @ church. One of her grandkids had thrown up on her. She went in the bathroom,pulled her dress off over her head, washed it out in the sink, wrung it out the best she could and put it back on. I also remember Rocky getting carsick in Salt River Canyon & I had to wear my clothes for 2 days because we stayed overnight, but hadn't planned to do so. I washed off the best I could but.....it's a mom's life.