Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Beauti'fall' Day!

I honestly did not stage these pictures----he is just that cute!








I was working outside and letting Deacon play in the grass. I watched him observe each leaf, inspecting it for edibility, and I just knew I had to run for the camera!










The weather is one thing I truly love about Utah. I had heard of these so called "Four Seasons" but I had always thought it was just a hotel chain....


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Miken Harding said...

So fun! He's to cute! Sorry it's been a while-we just got internet connection! But we are back in buisness!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I love a nice fall day in Utah--but I also love a cute little baby too! Deacon looks sooo cute & I can't wait to see him. He seems so much more grown-up than my babies, even if he's not 'bigger' anymore! :-) They can only sit for so long before doing a nose-dive. "Weebles, they wobble, but they don't fall down!"