Nathan and I hosted a table for our ward's Halloween Party. Each table has it's own theme, 4-5 couples are assigned to each table; then everyone at that table dresses up and brings food to match the theme. We know not everyone is WSU fans, so we made it a "Tailgate Party" theme and everyone could support their own team. Notice the tailgate to the left (holding the food), that is actually from Nathan's truck! In the bottom right, we painted astroturf to look like a football field. Add some hotwings and we're good to go!
Children weren't allowed at the ward halloween party (weird, right?), so that night Deacon had is first "official" babysitter. We still dressed him up in Weber gear--thanks to Monica for the awesome purple outfit. Now if only WSU's football program were worthy of its supporters...:) I think he was laughing at me in this pic because I was wearing a purple wig and black stripes under my eyes.




2 comments:
Yeah what is up with all of this wards doing Adult only Halloween Parties. I do not get it. I get the Valentine's Adult only but really Haloween.
So, I see you did not give me credit for the table theme idea in your blog. That's okay. No really, I don't need recognition. No, honestly, I'm fine. I mean, it really doesn't bother me. Don't worry about it. I don't mind it a bit. It really doesn't matter......
haha j/k THAT IS AWESOME--you did a great job, i just wish I could've seen it in person--oh & big D looks ADORABLE in his little WSU pride outfit!! love it!
Post a Comment