We're now located at Our Nuclear Family. If you want to view it, leave a comment with your email. For privacy, you can immediately delete your comment and it will still forward the info to my email.
Oh yeah, if you use Reader (or any other feeder) I'm going to try to post an alert here whenever we update the new blog.
You've already got my e-mail--so you better make sure I'm on the list. I LIKE your idea of posting here to alert for new updates to people with Reader...I should do that!
Hey Aubrey, thanks for adding me. To answer your question...I use My Blog List and you can select to have a thumbnail of the most recent item show up. I hope that helps.
*****Our blog address has changed! Leave a comment on any post and I'll send you an invite****
We moved to Utah the day after we were married. So technically, we've been on our honeymoon for 6.432 years. Nate is a Nuc-Med student and will graduate in June. I work two days a week in legalized gambling (sometimes referred to as the stock market Ü). Deacon turned two in April and his sister is coming in June. That pretty much sums it up for now.
First Comes Love....
Fall 2002
Then Comes Marriage...
January 2003
Then Comes Baby in a Baby Carriage : )
Fall 2007
The First Six Years in a Nutshell:
Boy Meets Girl, Girl Loves Boy, They Get Married, & Make An Awesome Baby!!
January: The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards February: Beneath a Marble Sky by John Shors March: The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis 2008 April: Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen, Post Secret by Frank Warren, Playing for Pizza by John Grisham, The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman May: Atonement by Ian McEwan, The Host by Stephenie Meyer, The Appeal by John Grisham June: A Girl Name Zippy by Haven Kimmel, Bella at Midnight by Diane Stanley July: Good Grief by Lolly Winston, The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks, The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold August:A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libby Bray, Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer November: By The Pricking of My Thumbs by Agatha Christie December: The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck
19 comments:
I love reading your blog. You are so funny Aubrey. Please add me: awhitprim@gmail.com. Thanks,
Amanda
You've already got my e-mail--so you better make sure I'm on the list. I LIKE your idea of posting here to alert for new updates to people with Reader...I should do that!
I admit it . . . I'm a Hunt Family groupie. Your blog cracks me up and I'd be so sad if I couldn't read it anymore: mcgems@hotmail.com
Glad you guys are back in Arizona!
Seth, Megan, & Patrick
Ok my favorite daughter-in-law put us one the list. I guess under our bolging check in. Carrie.....
mom
Me me! BrandiJ514@yahoo.com
Love reading your blog! justinaselim@gmail.com
jpgavin@email.arizona.edu
I want in on the FUN!!!!
j.robles3 AT hotmail DOT com
kmarx@cox.net Please don't leave me off the list!
kmarx@cox.net Please don't leave me off the list!
Hey Aubrey, thanks for adding me. To answer your question...I use My Blog List and you can select to have a thumbnail of the most recent item show up. I hope that helps.
You have my email so you better email me! If you don't have it let me know!
foxyroxychick05@yahoo.com
Rebekah Mills
bikenmiken@gmail.com for your texans!
Don't forget us...
petersonj3@gmail.com
jknobby@hotmail.com. And it was fun to see you Saturday... Even though I feel like I see you all the time. haha. The beauty of blogging. :0)
Can you add me to your lovely list? sarah.snay@gmail.com :) Hope all is well!
Post a Comment