I'm so excited that we are back in Arizona and I can actually attend some family functions! Our very first one came up on July 11th. A baby shower for my sister Brenna, who is expecting a boy on 09/09/09. I loved the "Cookies and Milkies" theme. Probably because there was all-you-could-eat cookies of all different varieties. Mmmmm...milk and chocolate milk too. The golf theme was so adorable too, right down to the astro turf and golf tees on each table! (Now watch him play baseball like his mom and not golf like his dad ☺).
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Brenna's Baby Shower
I'm so excited that we are back in Arizona and I can actually attend some family functions! Our very first one came up on July 11th. A baby shower for my sister Brenna, who is expecting a boy on 09/09/09. I loved the "Cookies and Milkies" theme. Probably because there was all-you-could-eat cookies of all different varieties. Mmmmm...milk and chocolate milk too. The golf theme was so adorable too, right down to the astro turf and golf tees on each table! (Now watch him play baseball like his mom and not golf like his dad ☺).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
OH-MY-GOSH!!!!! Seeing this post, I missed Brenna's shower!!!! I remember getting her invitation like 2 days before and letting Linkin look at it and she wanted to carry it around. After that, totally forgot. :0(
Oh you got some good pictures! It was so nice to have you there. I loved how you were all, "Okay, when's the next family function?" cuz now you can go!! Love ya, and love having you in AZ!!!!
That post from your previous commenter makes me wonder why the invtes arrived so late? We sent them out 2 weeks ahead of time, but I know there was a holiday in there?! =(
Post a Comment