
I laid down for a 20 minute nap. When I woke up, I discovered our house had been ransacked! Cushions torn off the couch, moving boxes ripped open, baby shower decorations decimated. Fortunately, nothing was stolen. Deacon was the only witness, but he hasn't been forthcoming with details of the perpetrator...hahaha Ü
9 comments:
Looks scarry!!! They do the darndest things. Boy! he'll have fun with the baby.
Ah, so scary! I was waiting for the ah just kidding. You were home while it happened? I'm glad u r safe!!
Boy, it sure looks like Deacon knows how to throw a party while the parentals aren't looking. I'm sure T & K would've loved to come to that one! =)
haha That is hilarious! Don't you just love when they do that!
Sorry I didnt make it to your shower Aubs! I really wanted to be there! It looks like you got some good stuff! I can't wait till she comes out!
Sorry I didnt make it to your shower Aubs! I really wanted to be there! It looks like you got some good stuff! I can't wait till she comes out!
LOL too funny Stina's comment cracksme up! lol Deason is such a stinker! all that in 20 min! THat boy is all fun!
That's the funniest thing I've seen all day! Get a crack a lacklin! Good luck with the baby-go running...come on! Oh do the dishes I mean:O
wow.. he does some good work!
Post a Comment