Thursday, June 18, 2009

Adelaide Jolee

I've been on this crazy diet for the last nine months.
It worked though! I'm proud to say I lost 8 lbs and 3 oz! hahaha......
Adelaide Jolee
Born June 17th at 1am
21.5 inches long
8 pounds 3 ounces
She weighed a whole 2 pounds less than our ultrasound the day before estimated. I've never been so glad to be so wrong Ü. Her middle name comes from her Grandma Hunt.

Such a lady to cross her legs.



Very mellow

I'm looking so happy because I only had to push for one contraction (a total of a minute and a half) before she fell into the doctor's arms!


Still mellow


She's got the little butt chin too!


Grandma and Baby Addy


Dr. Deacon came the next day to check her vitals.




Deacon reminds me of my dad in this picture how he is biting his tongue and grinning.

His very first look at his baby sister.



Looking "thrilled" to be holding the balloon my mom bought.
I can just imagine a shirt that says "Nine months in the womb and all I got was a lousy balloon" Ü


Headed home!


Mom brought flowers to brighten my room, Nathan made sure they arrived home safely.


I just love her spiky hair!

18 comments:

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

Congratulations she is adorable. Glad the ultrasound was wrong 10 lb babies are not fun to push out.

Richard and Joleen said...

she is a beauty. So anxious to see her and kiss her. You did a great job on the diet!!!!

Brandi said...

Congratulations! She's so cute! I can see a resemblance to Deacon in that closeup shot of her! And hooray for butt chin girlies! I love butt chins! :)

Kim Marx said...

Congratulations, she looks beautiful, and I love her name.

Anonymous said...

oh she is a pretty one.. cant wait to see her in person.. i will soon love you guys.. see ya soon..

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! She is BEAUTIFUL! I hope you and the family are all doing well!
Miss ya!

Sarah S.

Mama J said...

she is GORGEOUS Aubrey!!! I am so happy you had her! I've been thinking about you all week! I am also glad you didnt have to have a csection too! With you moving and stuff...Probably wouldnt have been that fun! CONGRATS!!! I will send her some cuties for her head! I am a weeee bit jealous of her hair!

Mom Gavin said...

You guys do good work! Great job!

Miken Harding said...

Yeah....congrats! She's a keeper! Loads of hair...so not fair!:) Can't wait to meet her-someday soon.

Kara said...

Congratulations! She is adorable!! I love the picture of her holding the balloon... and the caption. Too funny.

Jami said...

YAY!!!! And Addy picked the perfect day to be born. I too was born on June 17th, but at 2:00 A.M. She's going to be freakin awesome, I can already tell. Haha. She's just beautiful!!!!!!!! Congrats, Aubrey and Nate! :0)

hdawgy said...

Congrats Aubster! She is gorgeous! I am so glad she was smaller than expected! Haha deacster looks so happy to see his little sister! I love her name too! It's adorable! I can't wait to meet her! I don't know when that will be since you're moving we won't have anywhere to stay now when we go to slc! Sad!

Rebekah Mills said...

Congratulations, She's a hottie!

Justina Selim said...

She is soo cute! I love the little bow in her hair! I love the name too!

Brenna said...

Sooooo cute! I can't wait to hold her!

Carca said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hold her!!!!!!!!!!!

Cha said...

She's beautiful! :) Are you taking her to see her first fireworks show today? :)
And when are you getting to AZ? We're getting anxious. :)

Angela said...

she is sooo beautiful! I'm so happy for you!!