Friday, May 1, 2009

Short Notice

So.....it's kinda short notice, but everyone is invited to this.
It's today.
Like, right now:



(For some reason it scanned black, but it's really an awesome purple)

And if you didn't get your original in the mail until today, it's because we just received them Monday and mailed them Tuesday. It's not because we secretly didn't want you to come (ahem, Chanda). Ü


I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!


8 comments:

Miken Harding said...

I wish I could have been there! congrats! Can't wait to shake the new graduates hand! I'm so proud of you Nate. Now go make some money and quit living off your sugar mamma:)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

YAY!!! We're so proud of you Nate--way to go!! (and way to go at getting your degree from Weber State too--woot woot! =)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh, and WAY TO GO especially at graduating from college debt free---another woot woot! =) That takes serious dedication you guys. We're so proud of you!!!!

Brenna said...

Awesome! I am so proud of you both!

Paige said...

That's great!! Congrats Nathan!!! :)

Mama J said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! Your totally cool! Way to GO! AWESOME! SUPER! okay... enough words of encouragement! R u moving home YET!!!!!!!

hdawgy said...

Congrats Nate! That is awesome!

hdawgy said...

Oh and by the way I am not happy you guys are moving back to AZ! We aren't gonna have anywhere to stay when we come down to Utah!