Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Multiple Choice

Multiple Choice Test:
POP goes the _____
A) Weasel
B) World
C) Belly
D) All of the Above
About two weeks ago, OUT OF NOWHERE, my belly started to pop out. This was very disturbing because I'm not prepared to tell my employer I am with child*. I'm barely into my 2nd trimester but I look like I did when I was 5 months with Deacon. But what a difference the hand placement makes! We took one picture with my hand there, and one without. With the hand I look pregnant. Without it......I just look frumptastic. I remembered the "trick" when the babysitter took our picture later that week and I immediately raised my hand to my lower belly. Nathan assumed the same trick would work for his belly, and thus we have this mocking picture:




*=more on this later.

8 comments:

Paige said...

haha Nate's funny. Wow I can't believe you're already showing! :) You were preg in our christmas pictures 2 years ago too... tradition?

Brandi said...

You look great, I think red is your color!

hdawgy said...

I love your cute little belly!

Mama J said...

You are SMOKIN HOT!!!! Welcome to having more than one baby! I look preggo the day after the initial deed is done! If your boss say's anything just start crying and say "WHY? DO I LOOK PREGNANT?!?! I've only gained a few pounds!" totally make them feel like crap! I LOVE doing that to people!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

hahaha! Jana's comment CRACKED me up! You should totally do that if anyone says anything. You are looking VERY beautiful my dear. Love the hand pic w' you & Nate--too cute!

Justina Selim said...

That's a funny pic! You look cute! I did the same with my second pregnancy too, haha.

Gates & Tausha said...

oooh...good trick to remember....you look GREAT! very excited for you! :)

Carca said...

What a great looking couple!!!!