Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Family

I almost forgot the best part of the pumpkin patch! We bought little pumpkins and decorated them to represent our family. I especially like the glasses for Nathan and Deacon's little teeth.

Daddy Pumpkin, Big Brother Pumpkin, Mama Pumpkin.....


.....and the little seed that is growing a new baby pumpkin.
Due in Spring 2009! ÜÜÜ

15 comments:

Richard and Joleen said...

All right!!!!#6 grandbaby is on the way. Take care of yourself. My dear. We love you. Cute way to tell us.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

WAHOOO!!!! CONGRATS Aubrey & Nathan!! I knew it wouldn't take too long---what a cute little seedling already! Oh, and LOVE the pumpkin family--too cute!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for yo guys!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

or 'you' guys. obviously i've been listening to too much rap.

Gates & Tausha said...

ooh aubrey you look GORGEOUS---i think this fam pics' totally framable for the grandparents for christmas.

Kara said...

Congratulations!

Miken Harding said...

Yeeehaa!!! Maybe they will be born same time!:) love the pumpkins!

Jami said...

So your birthday wish DID come true! That was quick! HA HA. :0) Now you can add the baby counter to the side for Jana. HA HA HA. (I don't know you Jana, but I do know you have a hilarious sense of humor so I hope you laughed at that. ;0))

And diddo on the pumpkins. Love them!

hdawgy said...

Yay Aubster! I am soooo happy for you! Congrats! I love the way you told us too! Very cute and creative! Deacster is gonna be a big brother! Woo Woo!

Paige said...

HOORAY!!!!!

and that new pic on your blog banner is sooooo cute :)

Mama J said...

AHHHHHH!!!! Ha! Jami...I waited a FULL day to see if Aubrey was playing ANOTHER SICK joke on me! But NO!! YAY!!!! I am so STOKED you are with Fetus! I hope its a GIRL! Then maybe you can make some things up to me by naming her Jana... its not the cutest, but its strong and it will give her character! Congrats!!! Ohhh yeah... the pumpkins are cute too!

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

congrats, hope you are feeling well.

Carca said...

Congrats....looks like the Marvin Gaye sond did the trick. I did give you your black maternity skirts back, right??

Cha said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow it took me a min to make sure you werent joking.. then i had to read everyones comment to make sure.. lol.. congrates.. love ya go to my blog i got a new game on there.. for you to play thanks..

Justina Selim said...

Yay for being prego!!!