Somehow AARP knew it was my birthday this week, because they sent me my own membership card. Too bad they are 24 years early. I don't care, it has my name on it and I am going to use it for all sorts of discounts. Denny's, here I come.
Seriously though, I am starting to think my identity has been stolen. When I turned 18, I was sent very threatening paperwork saying I needed to sign up for the Selective Service or I'd go to jail. I had never heard of them before and had to ask my dad what this secret group was.
So apparently the government thinks I am a man, and AARP thinks I am 50 years old.
So apparently the government thinks I am a man, and AARP thinks I am 50 years old.



10 comments:
haha! Next you're going to start getting spam e-mail for Viagra. That hasn't happened yet has it? =)
pass the card AROUND girl!!! i can't WAIT til i'm 50 to get the discounts, and laugh crazily with large gemmed sunglasses in my convertable!
but seriously, tell us what happens when you try to use it!! maybe it'll work!!!
My Mom has one of those! Maybe you guys could go granny panty shopping and then go for a dinner at Village in around 4!
You better check to see if someone is using your ID. That can be pretty scary!! LIVE it up though!!
Haha! Awesome! I just constantly get info on cremation. Apparently they expect me to die quite soon.
HAHA Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday sorry I am so lame and didn't call or send a card.
haha You should totally use it! It has your name on it! They can't question that! Did you get my happy birthday text message? I texted you on your bday so I hope you got it! I promise I didn't forget your bday if you didn't get it! I hope you had the best day ever! Did you do anything fun and exciting?
That is so funny! I would for sure use it!
wow thats crazy dude.. well i hope you had a good bday.. im trying to get a second job but its hard so we will see. so just working everyday to pay the bills.. lol.. love and miss ya..
I'm with Jana, check out that identity stuff. Somebody's loving being you right now... So you might as well love being them too, right? HA HA. :0)
Post a Comment