Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Married Royalty

Did you know I married into Royalty? Well I did.
His 'Holey'ness........Nathan of Huntsville.
I need to add a disclaimer that I did buy him a pack of new socks last month that he still hasn't opened!

7 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Why do guys get holes in their socks so quick? I feel like I buy socks more than milk!

Mama J said...

Why doesnt he just open the new pack?!?! Nothin better than NEW extra soft socks! Makes my day! Between guys socks and underwear... Its hard to keep up! :)

Nichole Christensen said...

Love the photos! Chris is the same way!! "Why open a new pair when I can use these just a little longer?" It just doesn't make sense!

Those pictures were from our wedding day! Our photographer, Jared, was incredible. He offered to drive us home from the temple because he wanted to stop at the Hoover Dam to take some pictures. We were all hungry, so we decided to eat at In-N-Out. We were still dressed, so Jared decided he'd take his camera in. It was really fun! People thought we were crazy, but Chris LOVES In-N-Out!

Jami said...

The things you find out after you're married. I mean, royalty! I don't know how Nate was able to keep his secret for so long! What a humble guy not using it as a line to pick up chics. He's a keeper, Aubrey! ;0)

Gates & Tausha said...

ahha...SOOO funny...i'll take the new socks!! actually, it's ME whos royalty in OUR fam...i really don't care, but Gates KINDA does...although i do remmeber making fun of him on one of our first dates cause there was a giant hole...ok hold on, sorry, I really thought it was him, but now i'm remembering the pictures...it was ME with a hole in my sock, and him drawing green faces in the holes to make them come alive..ahhaha...nice...guess it was a romantic date...he married me still!!!

Brenna said...

That is too funny! I love the pic! What a silly boy! I mean "his majesty." ;)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

haha--too funny. love the commentary as always! =)