Saturday, June 7, 2008

Easily Influenced By Others

I've never considered myself a follower. Yet lately I find myself doing whatever people suggest---people I don't even know!

I stumbled across a stranger's blog who suggested this book:

So I read it.



Another person---also a stranger---posted this recipe:

So I made it.



Different Blog. Different Recipe.

Made it.

Now if only I was so easily influenced by people I actually know....Nathan's sister, Ashley, said she's training for a triathlon.


So far I've been able to abstain from her peer pressure......Ü

8 comments:

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

Come on anyone can read a book while eating yummy food. It is time to challenge yourself.

Richard and Joleen said...

Good comment Ashley. Aubrey you are so talented. Keep up the good work. Your a great addition to the family.We love you.

Gates & Tausha said...

ok i'm SOOO with you!! i have this thing inside that would like to say i've ran a marathon/done a triathalon, but then there's NO motivation. really none. :) you need to live here, and we can be amazing marathoners together! :) (when we get motivated that is). :)

Miken Harding said...

Come on-take the time you would to make the desserts that taste so good-but are so bad for you and go train!!! It's easy:) Addictive and so sexy! See you in a few weeks!:)

Carca said...

Too funny..so how was the caramel bars???

TexasTwinsTwice said...

haha that is hilarious! so do give us product reviews. how was the book, how were the treats? =) (I trust your opinion oooohhhh so much more than strangers =)

Paige said...

I figured I would do a post about Monica on her birthday instead of one about the guy I am now dating haha... but okay okay, I put it back up! ;D

Jami said...

I'm with Monica, how was the book and the treats? They look freakin' great!