Thursday, June 12, 2008

Easily Influenced By Others (Part II)

Speaking of being easily influenced by others.....

I found this site with fun dating ideas and they recommended this book:




















So I bought it.

One of the ideas in the book is to have a "Month Of Love," where you do something special for your spouse--everyday---for a month. It may sound daunting, but it is mostly simple acts/gifts.

Here are some cute ones we did this week:









































(or you could use baby oil)







This was the best activity so far! We had so much fun paging through a book I made during our first few years together. So many memories we had forgotten! I'm glad we wrote them down and it makes me want to be more diligent with our blog.































































12 comments:

Justina Selim said...

This is cute! What a fun idea!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

awwww! You love birds still act like newlyweds I swear! =) Glad you're keeping the romance alive...LOVED the little memory book pages!

hdawgy said...

That's a cute idea! You are always so creative!

Gates & Tausha said...

ah dang...or HOT dang...so romantic!! :) i think maybe i'll try one...the easiest...umm the kiss one. :) lazy? :) seirously, WAY cool...may try the walk one too...

Gates & Tausha said...

ps..i'd love an email of what you told jami about too (i'm being secretive)

Jami said...

I love how your mind works, Aubrey! You are such a great wife, seriously! You inspire me and I'm very grateful for such a fun influence in my life!!!!! Tear... ;0)

Richard and Joleen said...

You passed meeting the parents. We love you. Good post. It is always good to do the little things. They are the stuff that makes the blood flow better and the little tingles come. Love you.

Miken Harding said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carca said...

wonderful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thats so cute.. i cant show you a pic of my closet clean cause its not done yet.. lol.. well love ya miss ya.. ill make you a quilt what kind or colors..

Paige said...

Hahaha don't worry--new developments in my life will NOT affect my upcoming trip to come see you ;D

PS: way to keep your love alive & strong!

Angela said...

I love these ideas! You are always doing something fun and creative..