My oldest sister (Carla) had her short story selected as the weekly post for this website on May 20th. It's so cute!
You should go there and read it.
I'll wait right here.
*twiddles thumbs*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Okay, you're back. So true, right? I think it applies to all women, and not just moms.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Way To Go Carca!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
haha--i was just thinking i needed to put a link on my blog to that post too. I was wishing hers wasn't private when she first wrote it--now I'm glad it's getting the exposure it deserves! =)
AMEN!!!
That is awesome! I love it! That sucks you messed up your car! I hate it when that happens!
That's so neat that she got to post there! It is so true. It makes you laugh when you read it until you realize the part where the husband comes home and it looks like you didn't do anything! haha!
All of you crazy gavin kids are talented writers!
Post a Comment