
Two for two! What are the odds?
Only 12 more days until we visit Arizona!
Oh, and that was the last cookie, so you can get off the edge of your seat.
My future is no longer an open book.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Two for Two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
that's funny about the fortune cookies--i think you can ditch personal revelation in favor of this amazing insight! =)
(so is that record speed for a comment after a post?)
oh my gosh those fortune cookies are ALIVE!
WHAOH... WAIT... Your coming to AZ? When? Hopefully for Mothers day?? I will be there too!
hahaha You are so funny! I love your new posts! And those fortune cookies rock! Where did you get those? I'll have to go get some! Can I come to AZ with you? I wanna go again!
Can't wait.....
YAY! I am so excited!
I can hardly wait....
I'm catching up @ the shop; net problems at home...
Post a Comment