Monday, April 14, 2008

Birthday Presents!!

We found a smokin' deal on a pocket bike for Deacon and it matches Nate's motorcycle perfectly. Since it was his birthday we thought it was the perfect present! Now they can go riding together!


Here are just the top 5 cutest pictures out of the 100 I took Ü





P.S. We did NOT buy Deacon a pocket bike Ü That was just an image we found on the Internet.

9 comments:

Paige said...

Oh my gosh! I was going to say... I can't believe he could possibly be old enough to ride that thing haha

He looks quite the cutie :)

Oh and PS, I fixed the pictures on my PSA2 blog ;D

Miken Harding said...

What a character! Love the bike-that's funny!

Carca said...

mmmmmm gooood...what a cutie

Mama J said...

I love your son! He is a Q-T Pie and i just want to chop his cute little head off and eat it! Okay.. i am a freak. But you should get one of those attachments to bikes, like its a little cart on the side... You know what i mean?? That way it could be a family fun adventure!

Justina Selim said...

I was gonna say, uh that kid looks a little bigger than yours?? haha, u crack me up. I love reading your blog! Those are way cute bday pics! His facial expressions are way funny!

Justina Selim said...

Also, thanks for the tip about KSL. I had looked at KSL but I thought they didn't have a real estate section, but then you said that and I looked again, and what do you know, there it was.

Gates & Tausha said...

WOW...I was about to be AMAZED with the matching skills of the bikes!!! :) but INSTEAD, I can be amazed at the cute-ality of Deacon and his CAKE fun!!! :) ahha

TexasTwinsTwice said...

haha-i didn't believe the pocket bike thing for a minute! Those pics are soooo cute! He's so expressive and obviously has a fun personality like his momma (daddy too)! =)

Mom Gavin said...

Don't you dare let my grandson have a pocket bike! What if some guy cuts in front of him? Cute find on the net, though.
Love the birthday cake pictures; he's SOOOO cute!!!