Monday, March 10, 2008

Nathanisms

I removed "Nathanisms" from my side bar and posted them here:

I was thinking out loud and said to Nathan, "I think I want to be a nurse." He immediately replies, "Like a wet nurse?" (I was still breastfeeding Deacon at the time).

Nathan was wearing his sexy leather jacket and I said he looked like James Dean. He joked, "Who? The sausage guy?" No. That's Jimmy Dean Ü

For some reason, I often catch myself saying "It's all good in the hood." So now Nathan likes to say, "It's all great behind the gate." Because hey, some people live in gated communities and not in 'Da Hood.

I was jealous because Deacon seems to be a Daddy's Boy right now. Nathan answered, "It's because Daddy has fun, but he'll soon realize that Mommy has funds." I have been spoiling Deac with some new toys lately...

No comments: