Blurker
1. noun. One who reads many blogs but leaves no evidence of themselves, such as comments, behind; a silent observer of blogs.
2. noun. One who reads many blogs but has no blog of their own; a blog-watcher or blog voyeur.
Well, I found out who it is!
*
*
*
*
*
*
Yes, it is my own husband. He accidentally outed himself last week when he said, "How come you changed the blog to that boring background?" Pishaw! I would describe the background as "simple, yet classy" but that is beside the point--when does he read the blog? He admitted that sometimes he gets 'bored' when he is at the hospital all night, and that's when he reads it. Hmmm...bored?.....I don't think he's getting an invite when "we" go private...



7 comments:
Okay, for a second there I thought you were going to out ME! But it was just your husband. WHEW! HA HA. And the "Pishaw" reactionary comment was a nice touch. I admitt, you got a couple LOL moments out of me. :0)
Ha, Ha. Sorry to make you sweat, I did not mean you:) Everyone does it (myself included)--that's why I thought it was funny to find that there's a real definition.
You are too sweet to visit with the old lady!!
hahah--that's funny! I could write ANYTHING I want on our blog about Jim. Guaranteed, nothing will bore him enough to read my blog--so I could post anything! =)
I have to agree with Nate though... I liked your old background!
I'm a blurker, too!
Did you make up that word?
Blog/stalker/ where does the "U" come from?
Post a Comment