Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

The mailman brought Deacon an early Easter treat from Gma Gavin

Ha, Ha. I just noticed the toothbrush in his other hand...fitting?

He also got the cutest card from Gma/Gpa Hunt, but I didn't let him suck on the 'prize' inside Ü


You may wonder what the next few pictures have to do with Easter....Well, some families celebrate by decorating and hunting for eggs, then follow up with a nice ham and potato dinner. But the Easter Bunny skipped our house this year---so we celebrated by eating Navajo Tacos and giving Deacon his first haircut.
(I don't think we can get away with a treat-less, egg-less Easter next year; and I have warned Nathan that I am making cutesy matching ties for him and Deacon to wear to church).

BEFORE


HALF WAY
AFTER

I know, he doesn't look like my little boy anymore : (
I went to get him out of his crib this morning and did a double take, because I forgot what we did.

10 comments:

Mama J said...

I really think you should have left the middle long. You could have done a nice mohawk, and for the formal occasions... a nice come over to the side. That's what my Grandpa does! I dont think he looks like a girl! He is all man! (thats what Heidi said not me) HECK i can have Heidi in a dress and a bow in her hair and people still ask if she is a girl or boy... then they get a round house kick to the face for being so dumb! ALright... I am done! Love ya!!!

Paige said...

Hahaha Deac is definitely a cutie! And I agree with Jana--what's wrong with a little mohawk?

And out of curiosity, did grandma gavin send him the toothbrush too? Because I think she probably works with santa's elves who stuff our stockings every year...

Justina Selim said...

Sounds like a fun Easter! I love the new haircut! It's funny Aiden always looks older to me too when I cut his hair.

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

No mulutte. I am very disappoined in you guys. It looks cute.

By Callie Hunt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
By Callie Hunt said...

Nathan, what a wonderful hair cut!! you sure have gotten alot better since shaving my cats tail! Deacon is to cute!

By Callie Hunt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gates & Tausha said...

what a cutie baldy head!!! he takes on each look with glamour...that face can pull of ANYTHING!! :) ahhaah...and cool carrot treat bag...it's a mental thing...you see the carrot and say "healthy."..which makes it okay to eat whats IN the carrot. happy easter!!

hdawgy said...

Ahaha I love the new haircut on Deacster! He looks adorable! I love all the funny poses you got him to do too! That is just too funny!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

awww-cute haircut! He looks so grown up! (that means time for another one to start brewing! =)