Clifford, Heather, and their son Corbin, drove down from Idaho and stayed with us over the 'holiday' weekend. Yay for Washington & Lincoln, we're so glad you were born!
They arrived while Deacon was taking a nap, so when he woke up, the population at the Hunt Home had doubled. He was really confused by all the people (he doesn't get out much). He was pretty quiet and just stared at all the company as we laughed and talked with each other. When he finally got bored and took off crawling, it was funny to watch Corbin (who is 2.5) get down on his hands and knees and follow him around :)
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
The Mills Fam-Dizzle Visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Well i am the most AWESOME cause i am first to comment! How come i wasnt invited to this shin dig??? I love that Heather drank the juice concentrate! Her fetus was probally doing backflips all night!
Looks like a fun time! I laughed outload, by myself, when I read the thing about Heather drinking concentrate! haha
Hahaha I'm so glad we got to come stay with you guys! We seriously love you guys so much! I love the pics too! I can't believe how good the dinner was Nathan made! You seriously are one lucky woman! I can't forget about the Yummy peach Cobbler! You made it killer for sure! I love how you took a pic of the juice in the pantry! I need to start taking more pics of things like that cuz it was funny I did that and the pic of it made it that much more funny! Thanks for the fun weekend! How did you get your blog to say however many awesome people have commented? I want mine to say that!
Okay...Nate you look like a pampered chef consultant..you are going to come with me to my meeting when you are here! You'll be hooked. Aubry while you are here I need seriuos help with my back ground! Can't wait to see you guys! WE got some great things on the menu planned!
Okay...Nate you look like a pampered chef consultant..you are going to come with me to my meeting when you are here! You'll be hooked. Aubry while you are here I need seriuos help with my back ground! Can't wait to see you guys! WE got some great things on the menu planned!
I always drink juice in concentrate form great way to get your caloric intake in for the day in one shot.
what--no photo of when the two of you called me on the phone? i guess I wasn't as key a part (not apart) of your evening as I thought. haha oh, and I love Heather's Texas shirt of course--but I REALLY love that Nathan had the decency to protect his Sunday clothes with a manly apron. =)
Fun Fun Fun!
when are you coming down to AZ?
5 days. 5 WHOLE days without a post. i need more from you! =)
Okay... Its been 6 days since your last up date! I need something here Aubrey! I need to know everything about your daily life!!!
AuBurEE!!! WE MEET AGAIN!! And I missed out on like 39 posts...minus the 9 part...but MAN it feels good to catch up YOU! that is HILARIOUS about the concentrate...ahahah...i did the lol thing for real too!! we wish we were there too! that would be FUNNNNNNN!!! and props to nathan on the apron (rhymes)...i dont think i could EVER get gates to wear one. :)
Post a Comment