Thursday, February 28, 2008

He Doesn't Even Try To Hide It!!

Ever since I outed Nathan in a post for sneaking off to the Asian Market, he doesn't even try to hide it anymore! In fact, he flaunts it Ü That would explain the pictures I found on my camera this week. While I was at work, there was some manly bonding time at Southeast Market.
Actually, I think it's really cute that Nathan would have the foresight to pack a camera and document Deacon's transition into manhood---especially since he teases me for "taking the camera everywhere, in case something blog-worthy happens."
Hopefully Deacon's subconscious doesn't remember this violent photo when he's old enough to play Duck, Duck, Goose.

6 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

hahaha! I LOVE that Nathan took the camera with him--next up, I'd like to see a post authored by Nathan--come on Nate--you can do it! =) The duck duck goose comment made me laugh out loud--or yes, the wonderful LOL! =)

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

Wow what a little man in transition. I guess he is trying to brain wash Deacon's into liking gross foods.

Gates & Tausha said...

ah the ASIAN market...maybe something familiar to deacon's inner-spirit sparked...maybe he's got the "lets eat weird" characteristic from his dad too!! that is sSOOO funny he packed the camera for this kodak moment. :) and i love your sense of humor aubrey...such healthy looking ducks. :)

Mama J said...

Ahhh Aubrey! You are the funniest person in the world! I love Deacons face in the picture next to the de-capitated ducks! HALARIOUS! Next Christmas card??? Or heck even better First Birthday?

Richard and Joleen said...

Deacon is in good training mode. Nathan has to have a buddy to cook weird for. Hopefully he will have on iron stomach. Deacon is a doll. love you guys. mom

Carca said...

Ha Ha soo funny!!!