My sister has been saying she wants to see our new place....so I told her: "Come visit!!" Hee Hee :) So, how about a short tour to pique your interest Monica? This should make you want to drive 12 hours with 2 sets of twins :)

Deacon loves his 'reading' corner. The rag quilt & pillows were my first real sewing project. I made them while pregnant---but before we knew the baby's sex. I was pretty proud of myself for picking gender neutral fabric...only now do I realize that pink, yellow, purple, etc., are not really asexual colors. The quilt wouldn't exist without Aunt Collette though. When I washed it, the seams came apart and I was too mad to fix it. She practically re-sewed the whole thing!

The cover for the changing pad was a lot easier to make. Still....a star pattern?!? I hope his masculinity is not affected. Now that he can open the doors to his changing table, it is fun to hide toys in there :)

Ah, Dad's chair. Where do I start? I've tried to get rid of it during the last 2 moves. But it did come in handy during those 4am feedings.
I know what you're thinking: my son is a ham and has jumped in every picture I've taken. Actually, he's a great 'prop' & makes the pics so much more interesting. Otherwise, you'd be staring at a hideous green chair :)
And that's Deacon's Domain!
Tune in next week for a 360* tour of our Lovely Lavatory!!!!
12 comments:
soooo cute!! See I didn't recognize anything--it's all new to me! Thanks so much for posting it. Just wondering--where does he sleep, on the green chair, or on the baby changing table? =)
Cute room! I love all the vinyl writing, I think that's what it is anyways.
I like his reading corner. Aunt Collette is so handy, that was nice of her to help out. I waiting for Mom to come down and fix my unlevel valances I made.
so sweet! Thanks for the plug!
i dont understand why my mom hasn't made a domain out of my house for me...GEEZ. :) aubrey...this is SOOOO cute! my GOSH...and so is DEACON!! cute deco for cute kid! I am ESPECIALLY impressed that you MADe...MADE...that quilt and baby changing cover...seriously...wow. i'm not even being sarcastic. NICE JOB! teach me! i cant wait for the lavatory deco...whats the vinyl lettering on the toilet say?
Hi Aubrey! It's Rachel (Bruce)Jensen, I can't believe how big your boy is!!! lets keep in touch!
adam-jensenfamily.blogspot.com
I don't have to imagine because I've been to your house! haha Oh yeah! Thanks for having us this weekend! You and Nathan are awesome! You need to put put the pics you took up or send them to me!
What a talented daughter-in-law we have. Thanks for being such a good mommie. You have to post the 1st hair cut. You can start braiding Deacon's hair soon. love you, mom hunt Dad got tomatoes planted today. yum yum
Whose Decon's barber? Love the vinyl!
hey guys hope your doing good.. finally got my own blog check it out sometime..
love ya
carrie
carriehuntlovesu@blogspot.com
I've been waiting for the "Lovely Lavatory" tour. Nathan is an expert at spiffing up the W/C.
I've been waiting for the "Lovely Lavatory" tour. Nathan is an expert at spiffing up the W/C.
Post a Comment