Nathan & I went on a day-te this week
(basically a regular date, just during daylight hoursÜ)
We took a tour of Mrs. Cavanaugh's Chocolate Factory
(basically a regular date, just during daylight hoursÜ)
We took a tour of Mrs. Cavanaugh's Chocolate Factory
It was so nasty, I ordered soup;
but Nate is daring & will try anything once....



8 comments:
GEES! Aubrey... Everything you do now is for the sake of the blog. I'm just kidding i was trying to sound like Nate! LOVE YOU!!!
I love free day-te with chocoalte. I hope Nathan was able to keep down his pizza buffet. I am not very good with keeping it down part (Ask Nate).
ok gates will totally love the "i love lucy" part of the experience...he LOVES that show...interesting for me to find out about him...i think it's cute...and hey, if you would like continue your nasty pizza episodes and make it a tradish...try the pizza shop in snowflake..yah THE pizza shop..i'm sure there can't be more than 1...wow. nasty. go nathan for the bravery, and glad you had a fun day-te!! :) cool place to enjoy your day...I mean Day-te (excuse me). :)
Lovely idea!!! Now we just need a chocolate factory in our town. Sadly, we've already had the nasty pizza experience--been there--done that--killed the flies--and tried not to stare at the waiter's nasty yellow & black teeth.
Sounds fun!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds fun and free? Where is it? Taylor has spring break next week and we are trying to figure out some fun things to do since we aren't going out of town:(. I am bummed about that. Aiden is way into trains though, he would love that.
How fun is that! Boys and trains I tell ya! haha Glad it wasn't me eating at the pizza buffet! haha Hey what are you guys doing this weekend? Are you gonna be in town? We are coming down on Saturday night till Monday and we want to stay with you guys if you will be home and if you don't care! Clifford has the day off Monday and we have to go drop my car off at my parents house in Plymouth cuz we traded them our 2 cars for their one nicer car! haha So instead of driving there and turning right around we wanted to stay the weekend! CLifford's bday is Monday too and we thought it would be funner to celebrate there than in Rexburg! So holla back and let me know k!
Yay! I am so excited to come see you guys! New guest bedroom? How exciting! We'll make sure to break it in! haha I will call you later this week and let you know what time we should get there Saturday! Do you have the day off on Monday?
Post a Comment