When we first moved here, snow was such a magical thing! But after five years of shoveling the driveway, it's lost the allure. Here's some pics from our first snow shoot:
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Yellow Snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When we first moved here, snow was such a magical thing! But after five years of shoveling the driveway, it's lost the allure. Here's some pics from our first snow shoot:
5 comments:
you guys & food coloring....your dangerous!
I think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit! It kinda reminds me of someone... not naming names who decided to pee in the movie theater??? Hmmm!!!
That is hilarious! I hope that it really is food coloring?? We also do not like shoveling the driveway. Aiden always wants to hold the shovel so it takes forever because you have to fight over the shovel with him.
SHARE THE GRUB!!! :) that was SO funny...and nasty all at once! :) I think I need to show it to my CO-Workers. :) ahhaha...i love your posts...and you might hear another comment from me as soon as I read your poem...
I wanna see!!! Somehow, all I get to see is a big blue Q. I can't get the Quicktime program to load right. Sure makes me curious!
Post a Comment