CHRISTMAS 2002: We were newly engaged this month....Nathan really isn't as possessive as that picture makes him look....

We were the only ones dancing at my work party (everyone else was at the open bar).
Sunday, December 16, 2007
The 'Post' of Christmas Past
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
it took me a few years to understand what the term open bar means. actually, i'm still not quite sure i get it. does that mean the drinks are free? anyway, you guys look sooooo adorable. It's good baby D will be able to look at photos of life before he came around!
Yeah, I was confused when I first heard the term "Cash Bar." I thought they were giving us our Christmas Bonus in envelopes full of cash---kind of like Wheel of Fortune!
You are so funny! I remember how possesive he was when you guys first got engaged! I must say i was a little jealous of all the attention he was getting! :)
So into each other....still...
Oh love....it's a wonderful thing!
Post a Comment